Sonoma Coast

Sonoma Coast

Sunday, July 31, 2011

With all this knitting, we may never go on a walk today.

And someone's not too happy about it... I just started with the lace portion on the outer edge of my shawl, and can't seem to put it down. The plain stockinette (all knit) rounds were getting so boring which is why it has taken me so long to get to this point. This project has suddenly taken on a new level of excitement. Seeing the lace take shape has me flying through round after round of 581 stitches. Only 14 or so more rounds before I start with the sideways lace border.

Pleading... trying to talk some sense into me.

I'm attempting to show my lace-rib split toe socks. O how I love them! And they are a necessity today, as it's gone from overcast to cool. So not your typical California summer day. Another reason to sit on the porch with a lap full of knitting instead of venturing out into the hills for a walk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment