Sonoma Coast

Sonoma Coast

Monday, May 16, 2016

Wool & Whiskey

Earlier this Spring, my fella and I wandered down to Frankfurt KY to The Woolery.  I was blown away by their kindness and hospitality, not to mention their enormous supplies of spinning wheels, natural dye stuffs, wool, yarn, and of course looms.  Within minutes, my guy was whisked away on a behind-the-scenes tour and given a Woolery hat.  While he was occupied, I ambled through their huge store, and marveled at all they have to offer.  I purchased some yarn, roving (BFL/silk blend), and a few replacement parts for my spinning wheel.     

As luck would have it, we also found Buffalo Trace Distillery which greatly pleased my fella and made up for all the time spent in the wool store!  


Happy wool and whiskey wanderings, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment