Sonoma Coast

Sonoma Coast

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

More Waves

 I loved making and wearing hitchhiker so much that I wanted to make one for my Mom!  For this one, I used Madelinetosh Light in the Parchment colorway.  I love the gold, white, and tan hues that come together so nicely with garter stitch.  This was my first time using this yarn, and I'm afraid I might be addicted. Oh, I didn't want this project to ever end! 
I love how this can be worn as a little shawlette or wrapped around the neck like a scarf.  The 100% merino is so unbelievably soft as well. I know my Mom is going to love it.  The colors are going to be so beautiful on her.  I was working on it while visiting her last week, so she has already seen it.  I meant to have it completed and give it to her then, but it ended up taking a little longer.  Actually it was the perfect project for the plane ride both ways.

Now the question is... what's next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment